In stock: If the product states an availability of "in stock", this means we have the item in stock on in our retail stores or stockrooms.
In most cases, these items will be dispatched to you the next working day (orders placed on a Friday afternoon or weekend will be dispatched the next working day).
Very occasionally we may sell out of a product. If this is the case, we aim to contact you to let you know this as soon as we can.
Where staffing and timing allows, orders may be dispatched the same day as they are placed. If you choose to cancel your order once it has been dispatched you will be charged for delivery and the cost of return postage.
Whilst we do all in our power to get your order to you in the time frame stated, very occasionally delays do occur.
If you have a safe place to leave your delivery then please tell us as it helps to ensure you receive your goods without delay. If you are unavailable when our delivery partner attempts delivery they will usually drop a card in to offer you collection from a local collection point or arrange a further delivery. If you refuse delivery of your order, or are not available to accept the delivery on further attempts, you may be required to cover any extra costs incurred. Please note: we will deliver goods to the address given on the order and, whilst we will endeavour to sort out any problems resulting, we cannot take responsibility for incorrect delivery instructions. (Also see the Important Notice at the end of this section)
Standard delivery is to Mainland UK, some deliveries to UK Highlands and Islands* will have a higher charge due to the additional costs we incur.
You will notice some of our items can not be added to your basket and we would ask you to contact us – by email or phone – with your requirements.
Europe & Worldwide: Unfortunately we do not ship to these locations.
UK Mainland Small Parcel Delivery
All our items are carefully wrapped and securely packaged.
You have a choice of our standard UK Mainland delivery service which is 2nd Class signed for at £3.95 or a next day courier service £9.95, all our delivery charges are per shipment. Delivery charges are visible once you are signed in and are listed below. FREE DELIVERY ON MOST ORDERS OVER £80 (excludes products not available to add to online basket).
UK Mainland - Royal Mail 2 nd Class Signed For
All orders under £80 will be automatically be sent on this service, if you are not in a hurry this is the most cost effective option
- Delivery costs £3.95 and takes 2-3 days
- Will require a signature
- Includes Northern Ireland but excludes the channel Islands
- You will receive an e-mail with your Royal Mail tracking details once parcel has been dispatched
- May exclude some larger items that require Courier Delivery see blue delivery message on product listing for details
UK Mainland - Next Day Courier Delivery
If you would like further peace of mind on a tracked next day service, please pick our Next day service.
- Delivered Next Working Day - Orders received by 1pm
- By Courier Tracked & Signed For
- At Standard cost £8.95 (per shipment)
- You will receive SMS and email alerts with updates on your parcel, we will also send an email with the tracking number when your parcel has been dispatched
- Please be aware orders placed on weekend and bank holidays will be collected on the next working day (Mon-Fri) from your order and delivered the next day
- UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Wight (PO30-37), Isle of Man (IM), Scottish Highlands and Orkney Isles (PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles (HS, ZE)
- If you are unavailable when our delivery partner tries to deliver your order, they will usually try to deliver again the next working day or they will drop a card in to offer you a collection from a local collection point. If you should refuse delivery of goods, or are not available to accept the delivery on both delivery attempts, you will be required to cover any extra costs incurred.
*UK Higlands and Islands includes; Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Wight (PO30-37), Isle of Man (IM), Scottish Highlands and Orkney Isles (PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles (HS, ZE). These areas may also experience delivery delays.
Our most reliable delivery service which we use to send all parcels over 2kg in weight and larger items on a next day service. Each parcel is fully insured and comes with a unique tracking number.
All UK Islands and Ireland orders sent via Parcelforce will arrive within 3 working days. All International orders sent via Parcelforce will arrive within 5 working days unless unforseen circumstances occur. I.e. Held in customs etc. All Parcelforce deliveries require a signature. If no one is available for a signature a card will be left at the delivery address and the parcel will be taken back to the local depot.
If you ask us to leave your parcel with a neighbour, in a 'safe place' or deliver to a business you accept responsibility if the parcel is lost and cannot be found.
Free delivery on orders over £70 does not include Edge Sculpture products. Please contact us for a quote.
We will also need a sentence in the delivery information about the click and collect basically explaining it is possible when items are in stock to collect the item next day.